Why We can't Resist Strapless Prom Gowns
Every prom dress designer includes a choice of strapless gowns in their collection for 2015. In fact, strapless gowns have been a perennial favorite since the 1990's. They've come a long way since 1932, when Libby Holman stepped out in what would become her shocking trademark style.
Why are strapless prom dresses irresistible?
- We can't wear strapless tops or dresses to school except for prom
Even if Sherri Hill's pastel embroidered strapless dresses were available in a short version, this would not fit most school dress codes. Prom is the one time you can flaunt that rule (Usually! Better check before falling in love with a strapless dress).
- Strapless dresses are easy to accessorizeElegant combinations in strapless gowns like this taffeta bias cut long prom gown let you style the dress for your personality, prom theme or perhaps a special occasion in the future.
- Strapless prom gowns offer many jacket or formal layering optionsThere are so many fabulous options for keeping warm as the evening progresses. A snug bodice like this gorgeous La Femme beaded dress keeps the possibilities open!
- Strapless gowns are keep you cool when dancing Even the sheer layers in a Mori Lee strapless gown may be warm on the dance floor. Bare shoulders help you keep your temperature constant.
- Strapless prom dresses look fabulous!
strapless prom gown, sweetheart prom dress